In a world overrun with the Dead, you have survived, but for how long Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run.
Walak into the dead is an new fun addictive game in Android. With this game, you can see a lot of wonderful walak into the dead picture. This walak into the dead game consist of 3 games: 1) walak into the dead Memory game 2) walak into the dead Puzzle game 3) walak into the dead Block game
Stimulating and exciting action will unfold in the house full of zombies! Unknown zombie virus spread in 2036, 90% of the worldwide human infection into a zombie. The other 10% of people infected area immediately closed, called "dead zones." By trying to find cause of the infection, and ultimately they finally found the virus in the region, a living monster.
Claudia, a research student working on a virtual reality project gets trapped in the virtual city. The brain behind this cruel work is her guide and head of the department Dr. Owen Kornfield who has trapped her in his virtual city- Iycos-crawl. He has even generated zombies named Altasa and Gourent who are thirsty for her blood. Help Claudia find her way out of the Iycos city, for this she has to first find the lab and destroy it. The game begins! Its resurrection of the dead.
Dead Punch Hero is an new fun addictive game in Android. With this game, you can see a lot of wonderful Dead Punch Hero picture. This Dead Punch Hero game consist of 3 games: 1) Dead Punch Hero Memory game 2) Dead Punch Hero Puzzle game 3) Dead Punch Hero Block game
Are you a big fan of The Walking Dead? Then this game is for you! Find all the differences in the pictures. This is an unofficial fan app. The Walking Dead (TV series) rights belongs to AMC. This app is in no way affiliated with or associated with AMC or The Walking Dead.
Dead Panic Lite is the free version of the top-selling game indie game "Dead Panic." Blast zombies with your squad of soldiers, buy upgrades, and try to outlast the undead enemies. Includes one "survival" level from the game "Dead Panic," including online high scores and OpenFeint achievements.
“Dead Runner is a unique take on the endurance run genre, immersing you in the action with a first-person point of view. It’s a somewhat creepy, yet exhilarating, almost Blair Witch like experience.” – “Like Blair Witch without the cursing and motion sickness …This is one of those times when I keep pausing from writing just to squeeze in another run. Dead Runner thrives on that “just one more try” compulsion, and features a great list of challenging Achievements.
Would you like to Enjoy a journey of dead island ? This game takes you to the dead island, You have to decide which track takes you forward to survive here. If you want to get it out from this place, just collect all the bones and coins and other hidden treasures. Choose the right way to complete your journey,find the final gate by which you can go out from this. Download now and enjoy a fantastic java game for FREE.