Colouring World Amusement Park is an application for kids to paint and colour in three dimensions. Dragging with one finger transfers the screen. Spinning with two fingers by touching twirls the screen. Pursing two fingers extends the screen, while spreading two fingers reduces the size of the screen. There are control mode and painting mode. In control mode, kids can move, twirl, extend and reduce the screen to the location they want to paint colours and observe. In painting mode, kids can enjoy three dimensional painting. In printing mode, there are 4 kinds of tools. Brush enables colouring of chosen colour on objects. Seal stamps chosen design on objects. Pattern helps kids to paint with chosen pattern. Painting gun shoots painting bullets of selected colour on objects. Kids can save the screen by producing screenshot of it with a touch of camera shaped button. Touching sawtooth shaped button enables manipulation of the condition of the application. Touching I shaped button shows the information about the application. Touching initialization button deletes information of paintings coloured before and go back to the initial state. This application is for kids. RolyPoly exists for kids. Still, many kids starve and are not capable of education. 10 percent of all the profit will be donated to Save the children. The remaining 90 percent will be used as the resource for contents for kids.
Ever wondered what it would be like to disconnect from reality and go to an Military town fair!? Maybe not... But with this app you will be able to do so while you enjoy an addictive and fun game! You will never want to go back to reality... Your goal consists in hitting as many targets as possible to earn points.